BE A CANtastic TEAM BUILDER! FORM A TEAM – BUILD SOMETHING CANtastic – WIN A PRIZE SATURDAY, MARCH 2ND – ROUMAN CINEMA 2019 THEME – “HUNGER IS NOT A GAME”
All groups/organizations (clubs, schools, Scouts, churches, businesses, etc.) are invited to participate. Prizes are awarded in three categories. All food used to build the structures will benefit the Rhinelander Area Food Pantry. Basic Requirements are:
1. Form and register a team.
2. Design a structure based on the theme.
3. Gather building materials (food drives, donation, sponsors, local merchant discounts).
4. Describe your structure, team sponsors, etc. for a local publicity.
5. Build the structure from the collected food and leave it on display for two weeks.
6. Debuild your structure and box food for delivery to The Pantry.
Applications and Rules and Regulations are available on line at www.rhinelanderareafoodpantry.org or mornings at The Pantry 627 Coon Street.
For further information, contact Guy Hansen at 715-282- 5810 or (email@example.com.), Bill Vancos at 715-360-0400 or (firstname.lastname@example.org) or The Pantry at 715-369-7237.